- Your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail address;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- If you make a reservation or purchase any items using a credit or debit card then we need the card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV number;
- Your membership details, hotel preferences and travel experiences;
- Any survey responses or feedback.
We may ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances, for instance:
- When you make a hotel reservation or purchase something from our website or on the telephone or by e-mail, letter or fax;
- When you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions;
- When you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
We may be provided with personal information by third parties in connection with a reservation at The Tigress,Ranthambore for instance, by a travel agent you may use to make a reservation or by The Tigress, Ranthambore in connection with your reservation or stay.
Using your personal information
The Tigress, Ranthambore may use your personal data in a number of ways, set out below.
Website and marketing
The Tigress, Ranthambore may also use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you goods purchased via the website and/or supply you with services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you and track payments;
- Track your use of the reservation process and contact you once via email regarding your experience;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require such marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on the website, The Tigress, Ranthambore will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
The Tigress, Ranthambore will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Sharing your personal information
The Tigress, Ranthambore may disclose information about you to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, any employees, officers, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors including, but not limited t.
How long do we hold your personal information?
The Tigress, Ranthambore will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the legitimate purpose for which it was supplied and it will be destroyed or deleted when it is no longer necessary for The Tigress, Ranthambore to hold it. You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data at any time although that may impact upon the benefit you get from our website or other services.
Security of your personal information
The Tigress, Ranthambore will take reasonable legal, technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Tigress, Ranthambore will store all the personal information you provide on its secure (password and firewall protected) servers. Reservations you make with The Tigress, Ranthambore will be encrypted using SSL technology.
In the course of processing or transmitting your credit card CVV number The Tigress, Ranthambore will observe and fully comply with the current Data Security Standard of the PCI Security Standards Council.
You accept that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and The Tigress, Ranthambore cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
International data transfers
Personal information that The Tigress, Ranthambore collects or holds may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for The Tigress, Ranthambore or for one of its suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, amongst other things, the fulfillment of any reservation, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Personal information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States of America) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. However, wherever possible The Tigress, Ranthambore has implemented the appropriate legal and security measures to ensure that your personal data is protected.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. The Tigress, Ranthambore cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to any such transfers of personal information.
Your privacy rights
You have the rights listed below in relation to personal data we hold about you:
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data. Change or Correct data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases particularly if it is inaccurate.
Object to, or Limit or Restrict our Use of data:
You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or to limit our use of it.
Right to Access and/or Take your data:
You can ask us for a copy of your personal data to be provided in machine readable form.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with THE Tigress, Ranthambore's supervisory authority which is the UK's Information Commissioner's Office. If you wish to exercise any of these rights you can contact our Data Protection Team by email at email@example.com.
Data Controller and Contact
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on the website or otherwise in the course of your dealings with us is The Tigress, Ranthambore Hotel whose registered office is at J-13, LAL KOTHI YOJANA, NEHRU SAHAKAR MARG, Jaipur,Rajasthan, 302015. Any queries regarding The Tigress, Ranthambore use of you personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Team by email;- firstname.lastname@example.org
Our use of 'cookies'
To make The Tigress, Ranthambore work even better for you, we also use 'cookies' to collect information about your use of the website. You should read our Cookies Policy for full details.